These are my favorite vegan dessert recipes for Christmas. Most of them are the vegan versions of some Greek traditional Christmas desserts such as kourambiedes, melomakarona and vasilopita but there is also a delicious Christmas pudding, my recipe for the perfect, sticky cinnamon rolls and of course -for the chocolate lovers- rich, raw vegan chocolate cheesecakes with white or dark chocolate! If you avoid gluten or refined sugar, don’t skip reading this article as you will fing some delicious gluten free and sugar free options. Whatever you choose to (un)bake this year I am sending you my best wishes for love and peace this Christmas.
- Crunchy, vegan & gluten free almond snowball cookies (Christmas kourabiedes)
- Vegan and gluten free small honey cakes – melomakarona
- Vegan Christmas kourabiedes with olive oil and a scrumptious almond stuffing
- 10 vegan Valentine’s Day desserts
- Vegan melomakarona with petimezi (grape molasses)
- British Christmas pudding – vegan, moist and delicious
- Whole wheat, raisin bread rolls with grape molasses, sugar-free